Friday, May 7, 2010

The Bird that Cannot Fly Ch. 20

XX.

“Whoa. What happened?”

Collen and Lance ran up to me, who huddled on the concrete, tears streaming down my face.

“What happened? You’re asking me what HAPPENED? You SAW what happened. Damn it, go away Lance. Just because Samantha likes you, I have to be chased around by that insane psycho.”

Collen bit his lip, turning away to hide what he truly knew and what he feels now. Lance got red and took my shoulders in his wide hands.

“My fault? It’s MY entire fault? I can’t help what I look like Aussie, I can’t.”

“Then stay away from me.”

Spitting out those words at Lance, I broke free from his hands, and ran to Collen’s car. I didn’t see which way I was going, I couldn’t see the lights. My eyes blurred and my fingers trembled. What had I done?

No comments:

Post a Comment